Monday, September 16, 2013

Are Honda Preludes considered sports cars to insurance companies?

sports cars new on 2013 Skoda Octavia - first glance | Cool Cars
sports cars new image



Chelsea


Im looking for a Honda, and i keep finding Preludes, i love the car but i have been told i cant get one because they are considered sports cars and sports cars are more on insurance, can anyone help me!? Are they really considered sports cars?


Answer
Prelude is a sports car and they have very high symbols. But if you have no tickets and accidents you should be able to get around 200 a month, try combining with your home insurance that may save you, check out this company, give them a call, I've heard good things about them. metrropol insurance, here is the website. http://www.metropolinsurance.com/ good luck

What is a good looking sports car with good mileage?




Nazar Stel


I am 16 and I am looking to find a car that is fuel efficient, looks nice (sports car sudan), and is affordable. I have looked at a Mazda rx8 but it seems with the rotory engine that would give me more problems than I would like. I have also looked at the ford mustang as well as other types of sports cars but I need better gas mileage.

P.S. Im not a big fan hatchbacks or convertibles. If i had to choose between the two I would choose the convertible though.



Answer
I don't have a lot of knowledge about other cars other than the ones I have owned.

I had a 2006 Mustang GT. It had the tested and true 4.6L V8.

I put over 120k miles on that car with no issues. Reliable and fun. It got 23-24 on the hwy, and about 17 in the city. The new 5.0 mustang 2011-2012 gets even better gas mileage and more power!

I would imagine that the new Camaro is just as solid with its dependable motor. But I am pretty sure its gas mileage is not as good.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment