Friday, September 20, 2013

Is it normal to romanticize/fantasize about anything?

sports cars racing videos on Racing Cars - clipart #83779121
sports cars racing videos image
Q. I pretty much romanticize about a lot of things when I'm not with someone. I sometimes romanticize about girls during my sleep.
Like I've heard of too much of anything is bad for you, but for here it's literally impossible for me to do so when listening top any type of music that I love or when I'm not really tired at night. Whenever I'm dead tired or just drunk, I just pass the fuck out so I'm not worried.

I love fantasizing also whenever I workout on the treadmill. Usually I fantasize about sport cars, street racing, WWIII, chasing someone through the streets, being an assassin in a club, or using martial arts against people with guns.
I love playing video games that are extremely related about the events, but I don't actually fantasize about the events in the story...instead they're always my own ideas but they're exceptionally dramatic. Literally, it's as if I'm watching a film in my own head.

Is this bad for me in anyway shape or form? Am I inevitably preparing myself for what is about to come? Am I just an adrenaline junkie?

Is it normal? Do the majority of people do this?


Answer
I do this excessively and am wondering the same thing. I think it can be considered daydreaming. I am in my head all day long thinking of scenarios, conversations I might have, etc.

The stories are so real you get lost and almost addicted to the feeling.

What type of racing or career is this?




BMWbuyerGo


Racing where you take Porshe's, BMW's, Viper's, Maserati's, Jaguar's, Audi's, or pretty much any other German, Italian, French car or any from europe some from America oh and cars ftrom Japan compete in this racing. This racing is represented in the Gran Turismo video game series better then any other video game. Regular sports cars are converted to have more power and performance and sponsers are added. Races can be on the famous Laguna Seca Raceway, Nurburgring, or Le Mans. An example of the cars used is the BMW M3 GTR, BMW Mclaren, Dodge Viper GTS, these aren't cars that are one seated speed machines that are similer to formula one.


So what is this racing called?
What do I have to go through to become a racer in this racing?
Is it possible to become a racer from places in the Eastern U.S like is there a college I should go to or are these career path's only available in California and Asia and Europe?



Answer
The closest thing to what you want is the US Touring Car Championship -- learn more at www.ustcc.com. You become a racer in this series by getting out there and racing -- typically in the US that means karts, then midgets, and eventually onto bigger and better series. There are karting organizations in the Northeast -- just look around on the Web.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment