Wednesday, September 18, 2013

what American car should I buy?

sports cars 4 door on Wings of Nike Sport Cars Concept - Sport Cars And The Concept
sports cars 4 door image



boguslavsk


I want to buy an american car. I want something that looks like a sport car , 4 door, and that ranges from15,000 to $26,000. What do you recommend?


Answer
I really don't know of any 4 door car that looks like a sports car, thats pretty tough to come up with that one but you just have to look around and see what strikes your eye.

What kind of vehicle should I buy for living in the snowbelt?




SweetPea


I live in the snowbelt of Central New York and drive 25 miles to work one way every day. I know I want a 4 door and it MUST be 4WD or AWD. We will be starting a family soon so it needs to be "car seat/kid friendly." I'm looking for the vehicle that will give me the most bang for my buck. I have a car to use as a trade in but no additional cash to put down. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles but I currently drive a sports car so looks DO matter a little bit. But most important is its ability to go in the snow, reliability, gas mileage and crash ratings. Any recommendations?


Answer
How about a Subaru Impreza. They are like a four door sports car and are very sporty looking, get great fuel economy, and aren't extremely expensive. Also, what about a jeep? It isn't a sports car, but they do get around awesome in the snow.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment