Saturday, September 21, 2013

should i sell my ps3 and get an xbox 360 slim?

sports cars quizzes on Car Manufacturers
sports cars quizzes image



Dmitry Tul


I have an 80Gb backwads compatible ps3 with 2 controllers, a mic, and a bunch of games. i have about the same number of freinds onvboth systems. i almost always play onlne. i am thinking of selling my ps3 to get a 250 gb xbox 360 slim. should i go through with this?? why or why not?


Answer
okay first, no. Second, Ps3 is better. Third, every possible reason.

33D Dot Game Heroes
AAfrika (video game)
Agent (video game)
Another Century's Episode: R
Aqua Vita (video game)
Aquanaut's Holiday: Hidden Memories
Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
Astro Tripper
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Atelier Totori: Alchemist of Arland 2
BBattle Tanks
Blast Factor
Bleach: Soul Ignition
Boku no Natsuyasumi 3
Bomberman Ultra
Brave Arms
Buzz!: Quiz TV
CCalling All Cars!
Cash Guns Chaos
Catan (2008 video game)
Comet Crash
Crash Commando
Cuboid (video game)
DDark Mist
Dead Nation
Demon's Souls
Derby Time Online
.detuned
Digger HD
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
EEchochrome II
Eight Days
Elefunk
Ember (video game)
Everybody's Golf 5
Explodemon
The Eye of Judgment
Eyedentify
EyeToy (video game series)
FFat Princess
Feel Ski
The Fight: Lights Out
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Flower (video game)
Folklore (video game)
Formula One Championship Edition
GGenji: Days of the Blade
The Getaway (video game sequel)
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Gran Turismo HD Concept
GTI Club+: Rally Côte d'Azur
HHaze (video game)
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
PlayStation Move Heroes
High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition
High Velocity Bowling
Hustle Kings
H cont.Hyperballoid HD
Hyperdimension Neptunia
IInfamous (series)
Infamous (video game)
Infamous 2
Initial D Extreme Stage
JJoe Danger
Journey (2011 video game)
KKatamari Forever
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Kung Fu Rider
Kung-Fu Live
LLair (video game)
The Last Guardian
The Last Guy
Last Rebellion
Linger in Shadows
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet 2
LocoRoco Cocoreccho
MMAG (video game)
Magic Orbz
Mahjong Taikai IV
Mainichi Issho
Makai Wars
Malicious (video game)
Megazone 23: Aoi Garland
Mesmerize (video game)
Metal Gear Online
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Misato Katsuragi's Reporting Plan
Mist of Chaos
Miyasato Miyoshi Kyoudai Naizou: Sega Golf Club
Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
Monster Madness: Grave Danger
MotorStorm
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Mushroom Wars
NNaruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm
Ni-Oh (video game)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Novastrike
Nucleus (video game)
OOperation Creature Feature
PPachiPara DL Hyper Sea Story In Karibu
Pain (video game)
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Racers
PixelJunk Shooter
PixelJunk Shooter 2
Planet Minigolf
PlayStation Move Ape Escape
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 6
The Punisher: No Mercy
RRailfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown Line
Railfan: Taiwan High Speed Rail
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
R cont.Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Resistance: Fall of Man
Retro/Grade
Ridge Racer 7
Ryū ga Gotoku Kenzan!
Ryū ga Gotoku Of the End
SSavage Moon
Shiki-Tei
The Shoot
SingStar (PlayStation 3)
SingStar Dance
SingStar Guitar
Siren: Blood Curse
Sky Blue (PlayStation 3)
Sky Diving (video game)
Slam Bolt Scrappers
Smash Cars (video game)
Snakeball
SOCOM 4
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation
Sodium (PlayStation Home)
Sorcery (video game)
Spelunker HD
Sports Champions
Start the Party
Super Rub 'a' Dub
Supercar Challenge
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
TTales of Xillia
Tears to Tiara
Time Crisis: Razing Storm
Tokyo Jungle
Topatoi
Tori-Emaki
Toy Home
Trash Panic
The Trials of Topoq
Trinity Universe (video game)
Trinity: Souls of Zill Oâll
TV Superstars
Twisted Metal (2011 video game)
UUncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Under Siege (2011 video game)
Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
VValkyria Chronicles
WWakeboarding HD
Wangan Midnight (video game)
Warhawk (2007 video game)
White Knight Chronicles
White Knight Chronicles (series)
White Knight Chronicles II
Wipeout HD
XXevious Resurrection
YYakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Yamasa Digi World DX
EVERY PS3 ONLY GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there something wrong with me, or am I a typical 16 year old girl?




Jennaaaaa


Okay, this will probably be moderately long, so if you aren't actually going to read it all and give me a real answer then please don't stay and give me a bullshit answer. But I would sincerely appreciated anyone who takes the time to help me out.

I have dealt with occasional self harm since October 2011, but since 2012 summer its become more frequent. Not really often, only every couple weeks. I just don't know why I even cut anymore, I just get caught up in the moment of anger or anxiety, so I cut myself. I mean I feel like I don't have a real problem even thought I cut myself, but then I think, what sane person actually does this? I mean there has to be something wrong with a person who will voluntarily harm them self, right?

Ever since I was 12 years old, I've always thought there was something wrong with me (or maybe I just wish something is wrong with me). My mind is full of conflicting thoughts. Ever since then I'd always search "personality disorder quizzes" online, I'd take them and most would come out with strong results for borderline personality disorder, or bipolar disorder. Even though I know those quizzes aren't reliable.

When I'm at school or with friends I feel fine for the most part, but maybe 2 out of the 5 school days a week I'll just shut myself down and won't feel like talking to anyone and I'll just be very irritable.

In relationships (only 1 "serious" one earlier this year) I never let myself get close to the person, do anything sexual, hang out.. etc. I'm always overcome by anxiety and thinking the worst will happen or I won't know what to do.

Whenever I have plans to do something social, I always get the feeling in my stomach and I get extremely nervous for no reason at all.

Sports (I do track) I always want to be the best even though I'm not. And I'm never motivated to run in the off season but there's always this voice in my head that makes me and I'm miserable. During season I always try to overcompensate injuries just so I don't have to do anything at practice.

I just always feel this need to have a story, or have an interesting life. Maybe that's why I cut, but I really feel like nothings wrong with me. I have this good life, with a nice family and house, I had a good childhood. Nothing bad has happened to me.

I always envision bad things happening to me: car accident, cancer, teen pregnancy, just so I would have an excuse to not do anything in my life and get attention from people.

Ever since I was 7, anxiety has caused me to have insomnia. I'd just lay in bed with thoughts racing through my mind, or I'd go cry to my parents and they'd get very angry, occasionally my mom would come sleep in my bed and that would make me sleep. But this year, every since September i've just down a gulp or nyquil (I've gone through 2 bottles or the liquid kind and many of the pills) to help me sleep, and my parents dont notice or else theyd be furious.

In middle school, I began to have increased symptoms or hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) and that caused a lot of anxiety and I was very insecure. But once I got into highschool i went to the doctor and almost completely resolved that problem.

And everyday (excluding summer, winter, spring breaks) when I get home I have to do the EXACT same things at the EXACT same times or I'll get very irritable.

When it comes to family, or parents of friends, or just people in general, I am always hesitant and uncomfortable talking about personal things or sensitive issues, even really stupid things. Like, if something happens to someone I'm kind of close to, and even if it doesn't affect them what so ever, I feel embarrassed for them, even if there is no reason to.

Honestly, I think nothings wrong with me, I just want something to be wrong with me. Sorry this was long, but every aspect of my life is consumed by these thoughts (I left a lot of key parts out of this because of the word limit though) and I have no idea if I should get help or not.

Please help me, I don't even know what to do about this anymore. And please, please ask me questions if you want to know anything! I'm an open book to strangers..



Answer
I read it all and I just want to help you the best way I can. Sorry if this is long!

Well, you should try to sit down and think about why you cut yourself. You must have a reason that you do it can't just be anger or anxiousness. Unless you have a problem with dealing with those two like... You didn't think you have any other way to take it out on so you took it out on yourself, and ended up just doing it because you got used to and learned that how you release the anger and anything that makes you mad. If that's the case try to stop and take it out on something else, like crying, screaming, punching something (like the floor or a pillow), find something to take your stress out on and you will feel better.

You might wish or think something is wrong with you either you don't have enough attention or you are bored and plain with your life that you just wish something interesting would happen. There are lots of personality disorder and mental disorders and sometimes you can tell if you really have one (I have one and I'm 16, too btw). Mine was from a trauma which causes me to shut down and not letting anyone in to know me, and I end relationships a LOT.

You might have a mental/personality disorder if you are shutting down randomly, keeping others to know you, and keeping you from getting feelings for others. My opinion a disorder isn't a big deal it is just something that you learn to adapt to.

The sports, relationships, and social thing might just be from being insecure and have low self-esteem that keeps you from doing what you want to do.

Only reason I see so far is that you could either have; a disorder; depression; insecurity; low self-esteem; or you are bored with your life.

A disorder and depression is something that you need to get help for.

Depression is a feeling of sadness, worthlessness, and empty. Depression can cause you to isolate yourself from others. Depression can appear out of nowhere and doesn't mean something happened or something is wrong with you. It doesn't go away on it own and it doesn't mean you have to have a sad, unhappy life either. It will keep getting worse until you start having suicide thoughts. Try talking to your parents about the possibility of depression and you can either get counseling (which helps you try to control those emotions you have and why you have them) and you could get some medication for it.

Disorder- defined by a combination of how a person feels, acts, thinks or perceives. There are lots of disorders out there that can make you feel how you do. You should try going to a doctor to get diagnosed if you have one or not.

insecurity; low self-esteem; or you are bored with your life is something you need to change, get help, love, and support for.

Insecurity- the thought of being subject to danger or injury. You can get out of that phrase by clearing your mind, saying you can do it, and take that risk. When you take that risk and nothing bad happen you can tell yourself nothing bad happened and you might feel better about the next thing. You can also try talking to someone about it to make it better, too.

Low self-esteem is thinking you can't do anything, aren't good enough, or believing you shouldn't do anything but stay home so you don't get embarrassed or shame if you fail.

Being bored of your life- meaning nothing interesting is happening and you want some excitement or more stuff to do, try getting hobbies, going out of the house more and doing new stuff to have fun, hang out with friends, talk to your family more, read books, write books, start drawing, anything to have fun! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment