Saturday, September 21, 2013

Is the 2001 Honda Civic 2dr LX considered a sports car?

sports cars 2001 on 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
sports cars 2001 image



Tx Longhor


I am gonna be getting a car soon and the car i always wanted was the 2001 Honda Civic 2dr Lx and my dad is giving me loads of crap about it 2dr cars. My dad thinks that "ALL" 2 dr cars are sports cars.


Answer
if it has 2 seats, it's usually considered a sports car, but some insurance companies consider 2 door cars sports cars

What do the insurance companies(in Maryland) a sports car?




ezio audit


I'm looking into getting a 1997-2001 Mitsubishi eclipse or a 1997-2004 Toyota celica. I've talked to different people around here and some say they consider them sports cars and others r saying that they r family cars because they have 4 seats and you can put people in the back. So I'm thinking that cars like Nissan 350z's and 'vette's r sports car to them. Pls help me!


Answer
Most insurance companies in Maryland consider the cars you mention as sports cars and surcharge accordingly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment