Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What is there to due in Jacksonville Florida by Hyatt Regency hotel area?

Q. I will be staying there beg of jan 8th 2007. I was wondering what what is there to do. Is it worth renting a car? are places of interest near bye or far away. I will apreciate any feedback


Answer
I have been there many times in my travels. They feature having limitless choices in Restaurants in that area.

There is an information site that I recommend you use.
www. cruiselineamerica.travelwize. com.

It has everything you've asked about including points of interest and getting around economically.

Have Fun Sweetheart!!!

They also have car rentals from economy all the way to Full Size Luxury.

Enjoy Yourself and Have A Happy 2007 New Year!!!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do you think of the new Jaguars?




DAT GUY


and would you take or at least consider a Jaguar over other competing luxury brands (Audi, BMW, Cadillac, etc.)


Answer
No, I don't really like the car, Jaguars.

I like BMWs



The Jacksonville Jags are doing pretty good so far...LOL




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment