Sunday, March 30, 2014

I am just wondering what is a nice sports car to buy under $10k?




Peter


Year between 99' to 2010 is best, any brand is okay too, best bang for the buck!


Answer
One of my favorites is a 2003 acura cl type s 6speed. Acura only made this two door version of the tl for a few years. 260hp this car is fast. Bose sound system, 3.2l v-6 They go for anywhere from 6 to 10 grand. That car is defiantly in my top ten favorite cars.

fast sports car under 10k?




sami


i want a nice sporty car that can go fast any opinions would be great thanks i also would like it to have a back seat


Answer
What pop said basically. I bought my 1995 bmw m3 for 10k with full exhaust system, supercharger, brand new suspension. New everything. Rebuilt motor. And tones of other parts.

My car dyno'd at 310 whp average and ive raced and beat, e46 m3, 370z, 350z, wrx, evo, turbo civic, bmw 335i, bmw z4. A bunch of boosted hondas. Brz and frs, many audis. Bunch of turbo 240s
The list goes on and on.

This is just an example of what you can find if you wait for the right car to pop up




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment