Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What are the main sports and activities in DUBAI?

Q. What are the main sports and activities in DUBAI?


Answer
Sports:
Soccer
Camel Racing &
Horse Racing are the main sports.

Activities:
Drag Racing
Street Racing
Burnouts
Excessive Speeding in very fast cars.
There are also plenty of other sports played in Dubai e.g. tennis, cricket etc.

How to lease a Range Rover Sport or Audi Q7 in Dubai?




Dubai-here


Hi

I would like to lease a Range Rover Sport or an Audi Q7 for 2 years when I move to Dubai in 2 months time.

Could anyone please guide me on the best places to go to lease the above mentioned cars. Moreover, what can be the monthly payments and leasing terms (i.e. what will be covered).

Will leasing be a better option for me as I will be in Dubai for a period of 2 years only

Thanks,

Regards



Answer
Call Colin Mammen, Brand Manager at Al Nabooda Automobiles Dubai on 00971 4 3475111. They offer leasing for Audi Q7 and there are deals to be had. I have one (-:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment