Monday, March 31, 2014

Is a Chrysler Seabring considered a sports car?




fgrsk8er18


Is a Chrysler Seabring considered a sports car, or not? I've already gotten the answer that not every convertible is a sports car, but can anyone tell me if a chrysler seabring is or not?


Answer
No. A true "Sports Car" is a two-seat vehicle with a removable top. A Chrysler Sebring is a small convertible, but not a sports car.

I just bought a sports car and i want a new paint job, it's a convertible!?




Dalas H


my car is red and i don't like red a whole lot but where would i take the car to get a new paint job, but it's a convertible so will they be able to change the color or would i have to do it my self?


Answer
Any paint shop can paint a convertible. 1500.00 bucks for a decent job for any car though....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment