Thursday, April 3, 2014

Favorite era of cars?




The Groove


What are your favorite era of cars? I like the muscle cars of the 60's/early 70's and some of the full size cars with the big block engines of the same era as well as the powerful luxury cruisers of the same era.


Answer
I agree, i grew up with the 60 and 70's. Nothing like it! American Muscle. But with todays electronics the newer muscle cars idle smoother and are more fuel efficient. Handling, styling, convenience are all part of todays cars.

Mercedes-benz= old people car?




Hugh


My friend told me to get a Mercedes-benz because there nice cars and i looked around while i was driving and every time i looked to see who was driving it the person looked like they were in there 60's or 70's why did my friend fool me when in my teens to get an old person car?

when i looked at some BMW and audi and other luxury car i see some younger kids driving them wow.



Answer
I think it depends on where you live. Overall you tend to see older people driving ALL makes of luxury cars, because luxury cars cost more, and older people usually have more money than younger people.

In my area I see about the same amount of older vs. younger people driving Audi, BMW, and Mercedes (but it's more common to see a younger person driving an older luxury car, since an older used car is cheaper to buy).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment