Saturday, June 21, 2014

What are some pretty nice sport cars under 20000?




Softballch


I really like the Mitsubishi eclipse but I want to know if there are any other cars I might like make the price close to 20000 but not over 30000 thanks!


Answer
This will probably get me a slew of thumbs downs, but as far as I know the only vehicle that can be called a true sports car close to $20K new is the Mazda Miata. I have seen used Honda S2000s for under $20K, however, and some used Nissan Zs and Mazda RX-8s are probably in that price range.

Other than that, there are a lot of very sporty, fun to drive cars around. (I'd put the Eclipse in the "sporty" category, although I'm not a fan of that car; just a personal preference). Anyway, some of the cars I'd put in this category are: Acura RSX/Integra (no longer made), Mazda 3 (especially the Mazdaspeed 3) and Mazda 6, Honda Civic, particularly the Si, as well as the discontinued Prelude, Infinity G35, and Subaru Imprezza and even Legacy. I'm sure there are a lot of others.

One note of caution: Remember to consider maintenance and insurance cost when budgeting for a sports car or anything sporty, really. For instance, you may find someone who needs to get out of his BMW, Corvette or RX-8 payments, but the cost of owning and maintaining those can be fairly high.

Best sport car under $20000?




adrianek18


Hi, I will get my dads 2009 honda civic, and i dont want it. My dad paid abt half of the money, and I have to pay other half, which is abt $10000. I want to trade it for some other sport car. And its automatic. Its four door, and not the sport version. Im 18 years old, and I need some sport car, which has manual transmission, isnt american (hate those), NOT OLDER THAN 4 YEARS, good perfomance, reliable, and engine, that I can upgrade. I am thinking abt 08 honda civic SI coupe, Mitsubishi EVO XIII, GTI, 06 nissan 350Z, 06 or 07 subaru impreza wrx, maybe some mazda 3 or 6 speed, bmw 325 or m3? What are your choices? And dont waist my time writing abt american muscles. I love imports


Answer
umm these are sport cars that range between 20000 and 30000

Nissan 350Z
Mustang GT
Subaru WRX
Jetta GLI
Mercedes SLK convertible (used)
Mazda RX-8
Acura RSX type S




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment