Wednesday, June 18, 2014

IRS rules regaurding buying a car for my Corp?




mobile_man


Ok so I have 2 partners in a C Corp. We are looking down the road and see the need to buy a vehicle for each of us. After I did some research I get the feeling that if you buy a car over 15300.00 and under 6000 GVW than its considered a luxury car. Well doesn't that account for most sedans? One of the vehicles would be a BMW or equivalent for our Sales VP, the others would be a truck and a SUV so no weight issues there. Am I misunderstanding this or is there another way around this?


Answer
"buy a car over 15300.00 and under 6000 GVW than its considered a luxury car"

If you can afford vehicles like this, you can afford to talk to a CPA, cheapskate.

what color temp do most luxury cars have for headlights?




Da'Rel B.


is it 4300k or 6000k etc


Answer
Nobody uses 4300k anymore, the color is too dull. The 6000 is used commonly by Audi and Mercedes Benz, but I will have to agree with the guy above me, the 8000 look beautiful and are commonly used by BMW and the new Buick Enclave giving them a stellar shade of blue.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment