Monday, June 16, 2014

A quick question about looking for a used car, 10pts please help!?




MissBella


So i'm 21 years old, I make pretty decent money for my age. I have an older mercedes right now I got as a graduation present. I'm looking for either a lexus, cadillac cts, or mercedes no older than 2001.
Of course used and no more than 19,000 dollars. What type of mileage is good? I know nothing about miles for a used car. Can someone help? Thank you, I appreciate it (:



Answer
Under 60K is best. Under 80 is acceptable. Under 100K is probably what you'll end up with in your price range.

I don't understand why you want such an expensive luxury car for someone as young as you. These are old man cars?

Why is Equus marketed under the Hyundai brand?




crnd


I can't think of one manufacturer that successfully markets both a cheap entry level car (~$12K range, like a Hyundai Accent) and a luxury car ($60K+, like a Hyundai Equus) under the same brand. Can you? Good car or not, someone sees an Equus and can't help but think Accent.

Why does Hyundai think they can?



Answer
I was actually thinking the same thing that you were thinking when the car first came to the United States but now I actually think this is a good move for Hyundai. The Eqqus is a very nice car inside and out and when you compare it to a $100,000 Mercedes Benz S Class or a Porsche Panamera its quite a bargain for a full size luxury sedan. I do think that eventually Hyundai needs to create a sub brand for the Genesis and Eqqus models though. Parking a $60,000 Eqqus next to the $12,000 Accent model you mentioned does look a little strange. Times are changing though... Mercedes Benz is thinking about selling a $26,000-$30,000 hatchback in the United States and Hyundai is building expensive cars.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment