Thursday, June 19, 2014

Would a 2006 dodge charger be a good first car?




Elias


Im gonna start my driving lessons soon i know its early to ask but would it be a good car? Things im looking for are:
-dosent nom nom nom alot of fuel
-is safe
- not too expensive
- can be driven in the winter cause i live in montreal where winters are long.
So if i found a good deal for one would it be any good? Thank you.



Answer
based on your needs I would stay far away from a dodge charger. You need something safe as a new driver that will also be able to handle the weather. I would say you need a small/midsized SUV in my opinion. They're safer in accidents and can handle the road easily. They also are better for first time drivers because since you're higher off the ground you can see more of your surroundings while driving. Also for warranty and maintenance purposes you want to look at the mileage of a car. A car with good mileage should have about 12,000 miles max per year on it. so a 2006 should have no more than 84,000 miles on it.

Here are some suggestions:

2004/2005 Lexus RX330 - Lexus has a good reputation for safety and is a luxury car. this is a midsized/small SUV.

a Nissan Murano is also a good car.

It mainly depends on your price range. I gave the suggestions based on the price of a 2006 dodge charger. I am partial towards Mercedes because of their great safety ratings. I have the ML320 and have never had an issue with weather, safety, or anything. Their dealerships are also one of a kind, at least here in Dallas. I left my GPS in a loaner car they lent me while mine was getting repairs and since they couldn't find it they replaced it with a brand new one. My friends dad won't let his family drive anything but Mercedes because his saved his life in a severe accident. Again do your research on different brands and their reputation and compare it to your needs, this is the best way to find what you're looking for.

car rental in Dallas needed?




Romano


I'm gonna be visiting Dallas in August. So, I need to rent a cheapest car available. I just need it to drive me from A to B. That's it. I don't need any luxuries in it. Searching on the internet, I could only find those 400 dollar deals, which is a bit too much for me. I will only be visiting for 4 days. Does anybody have any phone number of a local car rental that rents not-so-new cars and which I can pick up at airport? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!


Answer
The cheap rentals you're looking for aren't located at the airport. Since you only need the car to get from the airport to your destination and back to the airport it may be cheaper to take the Super Shuttle.

Super Shuttle
supershuttle.com
(214) 329-2000




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment