Sunday, June 22, 2014

16 year old car insurance?




Robertito


Hey, I am 15 years old.
My parents are getting me a car when I turn 16.
I was thinking of a 2002 Lexus IS300, 2006 Acura TSX, or a 2007 Honda Accord Sedan.
I want the IS300 more and will the insurance take the IS300 as a sport car?



Answer
For an exact answer you should call around to the major insurance companies and get quotes. It's hard to answer here because the rates vary by state and each company classifies drivers differently. Sorry but good luck to you!

Car insurance????




Tank


I am looking to get my 1st car in about a month or two and iam worried about my insurance because i am only 18 and I know it will be high so I was wondering if their are certin brands of cars and years that are cheaper on insurance like i know a 2005 Lexus will be more than a 1995 honda! Just a littel help please!!


Answer
That is very wise of you to think about insurance costs before buying. Many people do not take that into account and then run into problems when buying their sports car or luxury vehicle. The link below explains that and gives free online quotes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment