Monday, June 23, 2014

What sports car should i get for 50k to 70k?




philip


Hi in few years my mom is buying me a car for the graduation present and i thought that i could borrow some opinions form you guys. Even though my mom said only up to 70k but i could always go for the finance plans if needed.
so here are what's on my mind for now :
1.z4 2. slk 3. tts 4. a7 5. E350 6. 335i 7.maybe boxter(cus i dont like soft top and not a big fan of porches)
answer me the reasoning and maybe the colours and you could tell me some other obtions?



Answer
black on black tts.

Poor man's sports car?




Math Geek


I have around $12k and I want a sports car.

I'm considering a 2002 Toyota Mr2 Spyder which looks cool but is not a great performer.

There's of course a few 2001-2003 Mazda Miata's, but they seem girly to me.

Any suggestion on a good quality sports car that fits in my budget?



Answer
A Subaru WRX has 4 doors, but it's well made and it'll outdo some sports cars that are more than double the price.

You can easily find a 2002 WRX for about $10k-$15k with under 70k miles.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment