Sunday, June 22, 2014

I have $100,000 to buy a car. I want a sports car thats's fast and luxurious. What should I get? ?










Answer
well here is a good list to start from.

2012 BMW M3 coupe costs around $75000 so I suggest getting some upgrades for it. Also probably one of the best all round cars out there.

2009 Mercedes Benz SL63 AMG. These things look stunning and are pretty damn fast as well as luxurious.

2007 Aston Martin DB9 or V8 Vantage. Probably the best looking cars out there.

2009 Porsche 911. Well it is a Porsche that is all that needs to be said.

2003 Ferrari 360. Well it is a God Damn Ferrari. Who doesn't want a Ferrari!

Are girls attracted to guys with sports cars?







My friend drives a 2004 Ford Mustang. Although it is 6 years old, he still attracts girls with his car. When this other kid at my school got a 2005 Ford Mustang, girls started dating him too. Im not going to lie, my friends are a little attractive (no homo) but I don't fall to far behind them. I drive a Kia Soul and do not attract any girls. Are girls attracted to guys with sports cars?

Most of the girls were interested in them when they got their Mustang's.



Answer
I would not say they are attracted to guys with sports cars, (word for word from my girlfriend of seven years) but girls like guys with "clean" cars. Most of the time when guys have a sports car reguardless of year make and modle, 99% of the time the car is real clean, (paint, interior, exter. ect) Now, you say you've got a Kia Soul, that's a new modle car, I'd gues 09, or so... You've got a 100,000 / 10 year warrenty. I'm in the automotive field, and my girlfriend owns a 06 kia spectra, and I can tell you first hand, you'll never have to put money into that car for parts that break on you. Because Kia's are very reliable cars. As though I'm a die hard Ford fan, those guys with those mustangs will be needing to replace part as part because lets face it, they will be riding the cars real hard. Think about it this way, they're on a date and than the car dies cause of how hard they drive them LOL would be funny, You on the other hand have a brand new car... and it's a Kia. I've never had to do anything to my girls car, and I promise you it'lll always remain like that. Keep the car, and wait until the right girl comes along. I met my girl in 7th grade... my first car was a 93 ford taurs, second car, 07 mustang, third 95 thunderbird, and now i'm in a 99 ranger... still with her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment