Tuesday, June 24, 2014

If you could have any car that you want, which one would you want?







Luxury, super sports car, classic, or what? it's free.


Answer
exotic, sports car; a Koenigsegg CCXR... one heck of a car

Car lovers!!!!!?




Victoria


I really was to go to a car show this summer of '08 with my uncle. But I don't know where. I'm thinking of nice sports cars. Here are the cars I like.

Bentley,Rolls Royce,Koenigsegg CCR, McLaren, Bugatti, Ocra, Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano, Aston Martin, Maybach,Porsche Carrera GT, Wiesmann GT Coupe.

Does anyone know any nice car shows which have at least SOME of these cars? Please tell me a place near the Washington, DC area. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or an automusem would work too. Please give me a good place
or would this be a good place? http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com/



Answer
Wow... marry me LOL

You sure as heck know your cars... CCR? Is that a new Koenigsegg model?

I've heard that the smithsonian has other power machines like the SR-71, etc... that should quench your thirst. But if you want those cars, you'd have to go to Europe. Like the BMW museum in Munich, Porsche factory in Stuttgart, just go to London to see the Bentleys and Rolls Royces and THE motor show to see these european beasts in gentlemen's clothing, Geneva Motor Show 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Motor_Show

Cause detroit, philly and so on... just have lots of American cars that look great, but have huge handling issues, with a few european marques around.
Hope this answer helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment