Sunday, June 22, 2014

Increase in AID to Pakistan,Mexico and India?




PaulinaSmi


Obama have recently doubled all AID to India,Mexico and Pakistan?Who is going to pay the tax payers?This AID includes military and finance etc. Will Pakistan,India or Mexico will ever send any AID to US specially in this difficult economy situation?Please comment and suggest


Answer
All your troll previous questions on this. You have pretended to be American, Italian and then Canadian. Hey looks like everyone know you questions are pure troll that why you didn't get any answers. If fact some have message me about your questions in in Yahoo messenger. Some have even blocked you.

I am illegal in USA Can I get Canadian Passport and live a respectable life in US with TN?
I am illegal in US since last 15 years.Can I use Canadian Immigration and Canadian Passport to come back to US.Canadian don't need any visit visa to US because of under table trade agreements.
TN status is extremely easy to obtain and it can be done within seconds on US-Canada Border?
â¢2 days ago
â¢- 2 days left to answer.
Additional Details
I have degree and specialized skills.Its just because US dont have a proper immigration visa system leading to passport like Canada have.Not everybody in US can afford foolish attornies to translate USCIS laws.
2 days ago
3 years is short time then 5 years in US for Naturalization.An illegal in US have to spend more years then 3 years properly defined time by Canada govt.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At8UWfT9vwOHSYrS5pM1qIzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090228075737AARqYRw

Open Question
Show me another »
I cannot speak English but with EU passport can I work in UK?
There are some very poor countries in EU and with all language barriers. UK have opened its borders and jobs for all EU citizens.I have EU passport but I cannot speak English.I think it will be no problems if I move to UK and take over their jobs. They still want more Indians,Pakistanis, EU citizens to overflow system, enjoy free and luxury medical services from NHS.
â¢2 days ago
â¢- 2 days left to answer.
Additional Details
I have a computer software when can translate my Italian to English.I am Italian and my EU passport give me unlimited work rights in UK.
2 days ago
If any problem happens as EU citizen I can get public funds too.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Av6noQTs31lTpYKAtQckCXXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090227164728AAWf6pS

Open Question
Show me another »
SHO jobs on TierOne Visa?
I came to UK on Student Dependant Visa and got a permenant SHO medicine job.My husband now got TierOne PostStudy Work Permit.TierOne have a condition saying that "cannot work as a doctor in training".I will quietly continue my SHO job without letting the trust or hospital about this condition.I dont think that they can discover this anyway. I think with Pakistani background and no previous work experience its a win win situation for me.Please suggest and advise my visa options?
â¢2 days ago
â¢- 6 days left to answer.
Additional Details
I feel making handsome money in UK now and its a very secure place with luxury free NHS services.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aq_bAyavFTfFUK6QdSaQ4cbty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090227144029AAW8dIJ

US Green Card For Overseas Migrants?
How can the mother and father of a US Citizen child may gain permanent resident status in USA (family route)?The father have E-3 visa and mother have E-3D?Can they apply for U-Visa?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Au__8MgtpQUY9qrK.rC42Urty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090227143554AAsHzfN

Can My wife give her driving test in Texas using my Employers Car issued on my name?
My car is insured and registered in Dallas TX under the name of my employer.

The employer have given me this car to drive and I have a letter stating this.

Can my wife give her Texas (Behind The Wheel) driving test on this car?What I can do that my wife can give her driving test in Texas using this car?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Atwx5jkOjwLz1oUvNVltJzPty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090211201901AAyt34l

Dick: He/She made this up read all the troll rubbish posted on this before.

how do drug dealers make money and how much does weed sell for?




lonestar_s


i live in Dallas, Texas. here in my neighborhood there are too many damn drug dealer in every apt complex. i always wondered how they make so many money if some only sell weed. i heard one dealer sells a QP for $80. is that a good deal and how much can a dealer make out of it....how much does a gram sell for? and how much does an oz sell for and how much can he make out of it?

P.S.
i don't wanna sell none but i'm just curious....since i see them in there luxury trucks and cars i just wanna know how much they can make. and im cool with most of them.....they give me money when im passing my classes...lol



Answer
It really depends I guess, The more people you know, the more sales you are gonna get. I heard of a weed dealer that made $500 a day every single day.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment