Monday, June 23, 2014

What's your favorite sports car?




bballlover


What's your favorite kind of car? I'm looking to upgrade my car, I'm 17. I can spend at the most around $7,000. So far I like RX8's. I need ideas on what to buy. Most things don't matter but I do need a 4 seater. Let me know! Thanks!


Answer
A TRUE Sports Car would be a 2-seater, usually with a removable top. Anything with 4 seats would be a sports coupe or sports sedan.

My favorite Sports Car has always been the Chevy Corvette, but those are a bit out of your price range, and even if you could find one, the cost of insurance for a 17 year old driver would kill you..

There's lots of nice, used cars out there for around $7000. I'd suggest you get away from your computer and spend some time checking out the local used car lots to see what's out there.

What's a good sports car?




Anthony


What's a good sports car ranging from 07 to 11. I was looking at a Toyota aurion but they don't sell it in the u.s. so what's a good sports car that's nice and has horsepower.its going to be my first car so anywhere up to 18 -25k about


Answer
A true sports car is a two seat convertible roadster like the Mazda Miata, Honda S2000 or BMW Z4.

Mustangs and Camaros are sport coupes and cars like the BMW M3 and Lexus IS are considered sports sedans.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment