Saturday, February 1, 2014

is buying a car with a lot of miles bad?




audrey


im 16 and looking to buy a car. i have to get a cheap one (about $10,000 and under) and every car that i look at has a lot of miles
does that really matter? and if so what happens with a car with a lot of miles?
like 90k miles - 150k.



Answer
Not really sure what you're looking for. I was looking a week ago and saw an Audi A4 with 60K miles for 10K listed locally. Great deals like that come along, just watch and jump. I'm sure you'll be able to find something good.
If you're looking for something japanese, look at Nissan and Mitsubishi. They have the same qualities and appeal as Toyota and Honda, but they are less well known so you get a better deal.
Hyundai and Kia make very good, cheap cars.
However, I think the best deals in used cars are from the European luxury makes. You can have an Audi or Mercedes for the same price as a Camry. I think it's a no-brainer.
Cars.com, Autotrader.com, and Craigslist have tons of listing, so use them all

A quick question about looking for a used car, 10pts please help!?




MissBella


So i'm 21 years old, I make pretty decent money for my age. I have an older mercedes right now I got as a graduation present. I'm looking for either a lexus, cadillac cts, or mercedes no older than 2001.
Of course used and no more than 19,000 dollars. What type of mileage is good? I know nothing about miles for a used car. Can someone help? Thank you, I appreciate it (:



Answer
Under 60K is best. Under 80 is acceptable. Under 100K is probably what you'll end up with in your price range.

I don't understand why you want such an expensive luxury car for someone as young as you. These are old man cars?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment