Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How can I promote my business cheap and only in the Houston area?

sports cars houston on 2013 Chrysler 300 S Sport For Sale
sports cars houston image



Francisco


I have started a cupcake delivery and catering business.
I have no business :(
How can I promote to the Houston area for cheap?



Answer
You can promote it through Craigslist. You could also make posters for your business that you could put up at local stores. You could try and make a business website, and make your own commercials on YouTube and put a link to the website. Also you could advertise on your car/truck, and everyone in town would see it. If all else fails find a local athlete who has talent, offer to sponsor them for their sport, and they can help promote your products. If you try any or all of these, you should get more business then you currently have.

Have you ever used foam blocks to carry your snowboard/skis on the roof of your car?




dill


We are renting a car to get out of the city to drive to the mountain, none of the rental cars have roof racks. I know there are foam block setups for kayaks and canoes and stuff, I just wondering if anyone ever did it with a snowboard and where to buy some of that foam? Can you get it at a hardware store or something?


Answer
Sorry...I looked at your other questions to see where you live. In NYC there are a few places you could get the kayak blocks. I only know for sure of one.

Eastern Mountain Sports
591 Broadway
(between Prince & Houston)

212.966.8730

In theory it should work. Just make sure the webbing is really tight.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment