Monday, October 28, 2013

Where can I rent luxury or sports cars in South Florida?

luxury cars for prom on Hot Pink Luxury Sweetheart Zipper Taffeta Appliques Prom Dress in ...
luxury cars for prom image



Kimi


My younger brother is going to his Senior prom in May, and I am looking for a sports car or luxury car to drive him in for the night. Does anybody know where, and the rates for any good places in South Florida? I have checked sites like Avis, Budget, Hertz, but they will not show their fleet, or guarantee that they will have a nice car for that date. I am in Davie, I'm willing to travel to the Miami area as well. Thanks!!


Answer
Try here
http://www.advancedexoticcarrental.com/2007/

Where is a place I can rent a Range Rover or any luxury/exotic cars in New Orleans?




Devin


I am trying to rent a Range Rover, Audi, or the new 2012 Chrysler 300 for prom in April, so this information would is valuable and would be very helpful.


Answer
You have to be 18 to rent a car in general but, for these specialty cars, because of the insurance, you have to be 25.
Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment