Tuesday, October 29, 2013

How beautiful is it to watch sunset from Galvestan, Texas?

sports cars naples florida on Similar: mazda cx 7 gasoline 2008 , mazda cx 7 2008
sports cars naples florida image



Ronq


Planning a vacation there, but it depends on how beautiful the sunset is from Galvestan Texas.
Shore actually faces southeast which I think the sunset won't be visible, but what do u think?
I mean the sun won't be setting over by the ocean.



Answer
LIVE HERE- native 40+ years
Yes its pretty. Yet, incredible sunset on water is Caribbean islands, Hawaii and Naples Florida. I have seen them all, its my "thing" to do sunsets.

Galveston-
Moody Gardens Hotel is incredible! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. stayed there over a dozen times myself.

Don't plan to get in the gulf water, its just gross!
No beach bunny things here- its a fishing environment.
This is too industrial to be safe in the water. TRUST ME>
The hotel pool is the best place to "water sport". There are several Man made water areas, made to look orginal, to play in. Go for that. I would "Stick" to the water parks, close by the hotel.

If you like tourist things, then come ON, their is tons to do here and your an hour away from Houston, and you will be so busy it hurts! You will get the best FOOD in the world. Come see NASA, totally worth it. This is a huge international city, its a port city most folks forget that. So we have tons of diversity, and all are welcome.
Bring lots of money, things are cheap here and you can load UP on stuff. Folks are friendly and helpful . Come soon, by August it is HELL....literally, the temps are so hot, you would rather die than be outside.

Have fun! Hope to see ya here!
Galveston gets its news from Houston.
Go to the Houstonchronicle.com that's the local news paper. the Houstonpress is the other for events going on.
KPRC channel 2[NBC] is a local tv station, so you can go online and check it all out.
Check out MoodyGardens, they are well defined and totally an experience in its self. A true gem in the Galveston crown.

Wear walking shoes- the streets are old and rough.
Carry a bottled water and dress in cool layers, the sun will burn ya bad here.

You can do the "historical" strand, be sure to go to the museum and the "treemont" hotel for lunch, see the "Elissa" sailboat, it is a sight to behold, I recommend you dine at the restruant at brunch on Sunday and watch all the dedicated volunteers working on the boat. It is incredible the love and detail they pay to her.

You will need to rent a car or drive, this city is too large and no transport covers it all effectively. Fly into Hobby Airport or you will drive some 2+ hours to get Galveston from Bush Airport, it can take up to 3-4 hours in traffic. No joke.

How do I work through these issues with my mom? Easy Ten?

Q. I'm an 18 year old girl who is very responsible, never drank, smoked, gotten in serious trouble or gone to a party. Ive devoted my whole life to sports as I want to turn pro in golf someday and live in Naples, Florida, I've been there a lot and I love the area. But there are a few issues I want to work out with her.

Boys-I have really liked this guy for 3 years. We've wanted to date for sooo long because we are best friends and understand each other. But because when he was little, he was in my moms class and he struggled with English, she told me I couldn't date him, and when my Aunt was here last month, even got my aunt to yell at me for dating him. I asked her why and she said because he was idiotic, special ed and shorter than me. I was like mom height doesn't matter and you haven't seen him in 5 years he isn't the same person, so I want a valid reason why we need to break up, and when I said that she literally stopped talking and just hummed for about 2 hours until I got so miserable I broke up with him.

License-I have my drivers license now, and we have 3 cars in our house that my dad had said I could drive one of them. My dad said you are a new driver but as long as you ask, and don't do any drives outside the city until you get more practice, you are fine with me to drive. So I told my dad I was going to get flour today at the store, 5 minutes away from my house (my mom needed it!) he said okay, and I went, totally fine with driving, obeyed everything. But as soon as my mom found out, she screamed at me to go home right now and I'm suspended from driving indefinetley, even though on Tuesday I need to drive to the school I am doing a teacher internship at. (My mom said to walk: school is 30 minutes away there and back for walking, our class time is an hour for the internship.) She said I am a ****** driver, I said the only reason I am with her is because she screams at me in the car to the point where I get so nervous I am crying.)

Social Stuff-I am expected to ride the bus everywhere for the rest of high school and college, just because my mom did it when she was my age. I explained to my mom I am sick and tired of riding the bus, because I am the only upperclassmen, I ride the bus with middle schoolers! she said oh well suck it up that's how I did it. And then I told her I could not ride the bus to the community college because there is no bus that goes past the community college, and she goes I did that growing up and you will too. She also gets pissed off at me when I don't talk to her in public, she knows I am shy like my dad but she still screams at me, I asked her politely to stop poking me and she says I will spank your ass because you are being so rude to me.


How in the hell am I supposed to work through these issues with her? This isn't fair to me anymore!!!!!!! she cant see anything my way, and she gets very uptight when stuff doesn't go her way, she tells me that she doesn't understand what im talking about and to leave her alone when I try to explain something to her and ask her to be more open minded. I don't get it and its frustrating! She also still babies me by making my lunch in the morning, cleaning up my room and brushing my hair in the morning. She has yet to teach me how to wash clothes either, and I am just fed up with it! I love her so much but how can I work through these issues with her!!!!!


Answer
Your mom seems messed up in the head a bit.

Try asking your dad to talk to her. See if he can have her tone it down.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment