Thursday, October 31, 2013

Is it normal to romanticize/fantasize about anything?

sports cars racing games on Car Racing Game Machine,simulator machine, amusement machine,Simulator ...
sports cars racing games image



Y


I pretty much romanticize about a lot of things when I'm not with someone. I sometimes romanticize about girls during my sleep.
Like I've heard of too much of anything is bad for you, but for here it's literally impossible for me to do so when listening top any type of music that I love or when I'm not really tired at night. Whenever I'm dead tired or just drunk, I just pass the fuck out so I'm not worried.

I love fantasizing also whenever I workout on the treadmill. Usually I fantasize about sport cars, street racing, WWIII, chasing someone through the streets, being an assassin in a club, or using martial arts against people with guns.
I love playing video games that are extremely related about the events, but I don't actually fantasize about the events in the story...instead they're always my own ideas but they're exceptionally dramatic. Literally, it's as if I'm watching a film in my own head.

Is this bad for me in anyway shape or form? Am I inevitably preparing myself for what is about to come? Am I just an adrenaline junkie?

Is it normal? Do the majority of people do this?



Answer
I do this excessively and am wondering the same thing. I think it can be considered daydreaming. I am in my head all day long thinking of scenarios, conversations I might have, etc.

The stories are so real you get lost and almost addicted to the feeling.

What are some good songs for a racing game soundtrack?




Jared Chon


I need to know some songs because I want to make a good sountrack for the racing games I play. I like electronic, rap, some rock, etc. Thanks! I want music to get my pumped up.


Answer
If you are racing old school muscle then rap is the way to go. You can also listen to some old school rock. For exotics some house/electro music. If your racing a sports car (with racing vinyls) nothing because you'll want to hear the tires screech and the engine roar. With a tuner i guess you can with rock.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment