Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My son is 6 and he keeps asking me to buy him GTA 4?

sports cars gta 4 on GTA SA: Buffalo armored car-Bonecrusher Decepticons Transformers..
sports cars gta 4 image



lolita


He plays all kinds of video games...But the ones that keep him more interested are the more popular like the Madden,Call of Duty and the GTA's.


Answer
I definately do not recommend Grand Theft Auto 4 for a 6-year old. Reasons why:
- very strong language
- violent (guns, fist fights, killing people)
- stealing cars
- oral sex and regular sex ARE shown
- ability to go to strip clubs
- killing cops
- drug reference
- nudity

Unless you consider these okay for your 6-year old (which I hope you don't), then I do not recommend getting him this game. Also keep in mind that GTA IV (as well as previous GTA's) have a Mature (M+) rating, which means you must be 17 years old to buy the game without parental consent.
Many anti-crime and anti-violence organizations are trying to get the rating to be pushed to Adults Only (AO), which would mean only 18 year olds can buy it and you can't get it underage no matter what. (even if you have parental consent.)

Even Call of Duty would be too violent for him as well. It is a war game, and you can kill people and you can see the blood after they have died. It is rated Mature (M+) (just like GTA), so it is still very bad. As for madden, I would definately recommend it, it is a football game so there is no violence in any way. However, some of the soundtracks have vulgar lyrics, but I wouldn't be too concerned about that. As for other fun games he may want to try other than GTA:

- Any sports videogame (2k sports and EA sports)
- Beautiful Katamari
- Blue Dragon
- Project Gotham Racing
- Lego Star Wars
- Guitar Hero (really recommend)
- Surf's Up
- Viva Pinata
- any other game rated Everyone (E+)

For more about game ratings, visit:
http://www.esrb.org/

I strongly recommend parents become more informed about what videogames their children are playing, so we don't have children playing games outside of their age ratings.

Got money an want an xbox 360 game but not sure which one?




Jak W


I've got £30 to spend on an xbox 360 game but I don't know which one to go for. I like most sport games an I have FIFA and madden 09 and I like shooting games and I have gta 4. Any suggestions?


Answer
You HAVE to get this game: Grand Theft Auto 4. You can steal cars and beat up ppl and the cops chase you it's AWESOME!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment