Monday, October 28, 2013

What are luxury car rental agencies in Bangalore?

luxury cars rental on Exotic Car Rental, Exotic Sports Car Rental, Cheap Exotic Car Rental ...
luxury cars rental image
Q. What are luxury car rental tours and travels in Bangalore?


Answer
try portals like justdial/sulekha/quikr , you get the information about the rental of luxury cars

you can try geo travels or safe cabs

How much money would I make if I started a luxury car rental business?

Q. I'm 14 and when I'm older, I'm looking into started a luxury / exotic car rental business. I've read about it, there's less people who can afford to rent a luxury car, but there are a lot who do have the money and/ or want to just drive one or impress their friends. If I a rental business in New York City, Miami, and Los Angeles, about how much money would I make after being in business after about 10 years?


Answer
i RECOMMENCED YOU GET A JOB AT ONE OF THOSE PLACES - LEARN THE BUSINESS BEFORE STARTING YOUR OWN SOME DAY/*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment