Sunday, October 27, 2013

What's a good luxury SUV with 3rd row seating? (That fits three car seats easily)?

luxury cars 3rd row on 2015 Escalade Luxury SUV | Cadillac
luxury cars 3rd row image



Lola V


I have baby #3 on the way and we need to buy a new car with 3rd row seating. I don't want a mini van. Is anyone out there in my situation with recommendations? I will have three car seats and would like to not have to kill myself getting the baby out of the third row. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
Audi Q7 looks like it would be easy to fit 3 baby seats in.
If you want something cheaper look up the Nissan Pathfinder.

What are some cars similar to the Mercedes G class?




Laura


I really want a car like the Mercedes G class and the only other car I found like it was the Land Rover Defender and that's only available over seas. I'm looking for something around $25,000- $45,000 and a 2011-2013 version.


Thanks for the help!



Answer
Its very hard to find a luxury vehicle that has 3rd row seats for under $45,000. Honestly the only one there is, is a Toyota Sequoia or Honda Pilot. I would suggest buying a Mercedes G class (since you like it so much) one or two years used. My family buys all their cars new because they want to be the first owners of it but a G class will lose maybe $15,000 in two years and if you it as a certified car you have nothing to worry about.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment