Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Are luxury cars okay to take to prom?

luxury cars for prom on Town Car Limousines Exotic Luxury Car Limos
luxury cars for prom image



tomdawg


I know limos are the most common way to get to prom, but my girlfriend and I would like to rent a luxury car and driver, so it's more romantic....does that sound okay? Or dumb?


Answer
Honey, whatever floats your boat is fine.

I took my brother's fiat uno. It was hilarious, surrounded by all the limos and hummers etc.

I'm looking for a nice car to ride in with my friends for prom, where should I go to rent one?




orangepeel


I live in Atlanta by the way. Any suggestions on the car would be beneficial as well.


Answer
Are you talking high end. If you are go to google. type in the make or luxury cars. On the right side of the screen you will see the local rental companies for high end cars. Or also look in the online yellow pages. Sometimes you can rent cars such as porshe for 50 dollars a night.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment