Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where can i get a full body sports kit for my 1992 toyota paseo for a extremely cheap price?

sports cars kits on Miniature Car Kit! Austin Healey 3000! Vintage 1970! Sealed/Unpunch ed
sports cars kits image



Nysha101


I want to nake my 1992 into a sports still car I do not want to pay 4 or 5 hundred doors for a kit does anyone kno where I can get a nice set doesn't have to be brand new but in good condition that cost no more than 375


Answer
how about $385? really a good-looking one!

can you bottom out on a curved curb driveway with a body kit?




Matt


say youve got a sports car with a body kit (side skirt, bumper, all that). i have a curved curb on my sidewalk. is it possible to bottom out pulling in/out?


Answer
Yes, But regardless of the height you have your car set if you pull out at a slight angle instead of straight out you usually will not rub period.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment