Monday, July 29, 2013

Why do people say the 2010 Infiniti G37 sedan is a gas guzzler and not fuel efficient?

luxury cars 2010 on ... SLS AMG 2010 Car of the Year, Bugatti Veyron Car of the Decade
luxury cars 2010 image



Seb


I am think about buying a G37 and people are telling me that its a gas guzzler. I checked many websites (including the EPA fuel economy) and everyone states the car gets 19 city/27hwy. In my opinion that is pretty good gas milage for a sports luxury sedan. A lot of other luxury cars have the same exact gas mileage...


Answer
cuz it is, its a huge gas guzzler when you compare it with the Toyota prius doing 40 kph......

its because these idiots who claim that either dont fill up premium or dont do an oil change...... and its true! i had a friend (shes very stupid and tired of how stupid she was) she bought a toyota echo back in 2007 and i must say it saves alot of fuel but she never did one single oil change, that fucked up the engine and guess what, before that she was doing 3 mpg!

How to get mom off of wanting to get a bmw?




DA CHAN MA


Ok well let me tell you guys something. Im 16 and fu#king hate bmws and other luxury cars. Don't get me wrong here there beautiful cars but now some if there modern engineering if full of junk and there really expensive. Mom is telling me she wants a 2013 bmw x5, I keep telling her there full of crap and its going to cost you a lot of money. If u know scottykilmer on youtube he talked about there plastic electric water pump and luxury car parts can be very expensive and hard to fine at the auto parts store. I told her all of that and she still didn't give a crap. Mom is seriously pissing me of lately and she is one of those "woman" that like to spend. Right now when it comes to maintenance on her car its me and dad trying to do all the repairs to save money. Im trying to get her to look into honda or like the new ford escape ecoboost that is such a gas saver compared to the pos bmw suv that uses just as much as a modern v8 truck, no its actually even more! Because it uses premium gas! Now shes telling me she works hard enough to get what ever she wants and I shouldn't be telling her what to do. well shes sort of wrong, she makes my dad pay for most of the stuff and better yet she would probably let my dad help her pay for the bmw and gas. My dad is a money saver and were not rich, but when it comes to mom choices he can't really say anything or ill be arguments and problems. He trys to keep away from that and he even made his own secret bank account for "emergency" money in case we need it but mom is just using the money off her pay check and just spending it all the time and don't know what saving is. I already told her if she gets that bmw I ain't doing don't work on it and she can take it to the dealership to get it done. Heck I might might not even wanting to fix the tire if it was flat too. Me im sticking to the hondas and toyotas I love working on the simple cars like this. I need help on the negatives to changer her mind off of bmw. Me and dad are not done.


Answer
Lets look at the facts, yes modern cars are full of plastics, but the reality is, BMW is the best luxury car and the most reliable. Mercedes is good, but not as luxurious as the BMW. I own a 2010 Audi S4, and it good but started having trouble with it lately so im selling it, and in the mean time im driving my old 2000 740i, its reliable, and the insurance cost on it is laughable. BMW is good, BETTER than that garbage so called Toyota! Toyota is shit, real shit. Buying Toyota is like taking 20k and setting it on fire! Honda and Nissans are good, but they dont ride as good as any German car, listen to your mom, go test any BMW and you will see the HUGE difference between BMW and that shit so-called Toyota.
I still own my 14 years old 740i (Produced in 1999) because the insurance on it is cheap, and its a big and comfortable car. And after i owned it, i discovered that the insurance on it keeps going down and since the day i bought it almost 7 years ago, I only replaced the brakes, which were the original! And stuff like Fluids, tires blah blah. maintenance stuff.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment