Monday, July 29, 2013

What is a Real Good Car to Buy ?

dodge sports cars 90s on Tuning Toyota Land Cruiser
dodge sports cars 90s image



Truck Stop


That gives little trouble


Answer
If you want a modern car, but a Cadillac CTS Coupe, Wagon, or Sport Sedan, a Chevy Silverado, or a Buick Regal or Lacrosse. It it is an old car, say, the 00s or the 90s, you can buy a Mercury Grand Marquis LS or a Dodge Caravan. Just an opinion.

Who else likes early 90's sports cars?




Saji82NO


Im not some hipster kid who was born in 1990 expressing some unfounded nostalgia for cars older than me just because we were "made" in the same year. Although I am young, I can remember when these cars were new. In my area one could shoe horn into a drivers license at 14 if your parents had the money to insure a 14 year old. So even in junior high I was eye balling cars. I also remember being able to buy VW bugs (before these garbage new versions) for like $250 in running condition when I finally got my license. Now you can barely find them. Of course my family didn't have the means so I didn't get my first car of my own until I was out of high school and saved enough from working in construction. Even since Ive been through my share of used POS cars and have yet to get a really awesome car that I can be proud of. I haven't really made any money since, and finally find myself well employed so Ive been dreaming and surfing the internet looking at all the cars Ive ever wanted to buy over the past 16 years while I save. Im disappointed though, nothing new compares in looks to say early 90s Acura NSX, Ferrari 348, Nissan Z32, Mitsubishi 300GT/dodge stealth(I remember the first commercial I saw for that car), Toyota Supra, Dodge Viper(remember the television show?), and the RX-7 oh and we cant forget the R32 Skyline(hell throw in the R33 too even though late 90's). I know its a wide range of prices but man those cars just look awesome to me and had performance to boot. Now a days "sports" cars are 5 door econo-hatches, inflated "compacts" larger than full size vehicles of the early 90's, or sorry attempts at recreating the 60's styles with modern plastics and 20" rimzz... I remember when 16" wheels were upgrades and 17" was ridiculous and excessive.

bah! maybe I can find one of those cars and rebuild it. That would be awesome. I guess some of those models extended into early 2000's but by now they have been so dramatically changed I dont even care to follow up with the new "improvements"



Answer
I get what you are saying i love the 90's cars,myself i was born in the 70's and saw many great cars through those years and when the R32 Skyline came out in 1989 i feel in love and wanted one,but only being sold in Japan and the cost it was a no go but i had fun with other Japanese cars and owned some rubbish non Japanese cars over those years,but luckily i have since owned a good few great 90's Japanese cars from the R32 Skyline atm i drive an R33 Spec 2 Skyline and before the Skylines an 200/180sx s13 and my friends also drive some great 90's classics from RX7'S Supra's integra's 300zx and gto/3000gt models and so on and on.

I could buy a new shaped car but yet apart from a small amount and a really small amount i love the 90's models better and those tuner engines might drink fuel but they are great fun to drive.

My Skyline parked with one friends Supra.

http://carphotos3.cardomain.com/images/0015/43/92/15683429_large.jpg

My old R32.
http://carphotos4.cardomain.com/images/0015/13/44/15693144_large.jpg

My old
http://carphotos4.cardomain.com/images/0015/63/97/15693679_large.jpg sx.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment