Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Whats a good sports car for a girl?




Shanz


Ok..I'm saving my money..but lets say I win the lottery or whatev..

I want some sleak lil sports car.

got ne suggestions?



Answer
Mazda Miata.
Don't laugh... They are some of the most widely renowned sports cars in the world. There are tons of races only involving Miatas. Straight from the factory they are cheap to maintain, sporty (two door convertible), have great handling, quick (due to the fact that they are light), and look pretty good too. If you check cars.com I'm sure you could find one in your price range.

What do guys think about girls that drive sports cars?




Alyssa


I've heard that guys think it's sexy when girls drive trucks.. but what do guys think about girls that drive sports cars? I drive an '06 deep red Hyundai Tiburon with tan leather interior.. it's not the fastest thing but it looks good and I look good driving it. Guys always stare, but I want to know what they are thinking! Like is it attractive? intimidating? do they think I'm high maintenance or a snob? I'm 20, btw. Thanks!


Answer
most guys are going to think high maintenance, a truck is a practical vehicle and their is nothing better than a good looking girl who is down to earth, but you see a girls who picks a car but cause she looks good behind the wheel and well high maintenance comes to mind. The only time it goes past that is when she is driving a classic like a hot girls in a 69 camero.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment