Monday, February 10, 2014

What is a good luxury car under $10,000 USD?




cesar


Well i finally saved up about 10k for a car, now i don't know what car i should get. I want a luxury car or at least a car that stands out, what car would be reliable in terms of not breaking down easily and the repairs not making me go broke. Also, im a student and under 21, so insurance would need to be average or low ( around 120 or less a month) i have no tickets, clean record, any idea's what car i should get?


Answer
german luxury sedans (audi a4, BMW 3 series and Mercedes C class) all go down in price dramatically this means that you can get a fairly good car for 10,000. cars with cheap repairs need to be very common so that mechanic shops can afford to buy their parts and tools. when we look at the distribution of cars we know that there are a lot less luxury cars than regular cars on the road meaning that repairs are more expensive. now lets look at the issue of insurance. if someone gave you money so that if they ever get in an accident you can help them out even if they can't afford to and they drove an expensive car wouldn't you demand more money to help cover costs if they crash? you are trying to get too much out of this situation an 1993 nissan 240 for me (19 year old driver clean record) is around 400/month. forget about a luxury car for now and go with something cheap because a luxury car will not be possible. having a car at your age is cool enough it doesn't need to be luxurious or need to stand out.

Cars for Teenagers under 10k?




Like my Na


I'm going to be getting my license soon and I'm going to need a car.

My parents said I can't go over 10k because it's only my first car.

But what are some nice cars that get good gas mileage?

I'm trying to stay with newer cars ( '05 and Newer ) I could make an exception for some '04s.

I'm staying away from Trucks and Minivans. And SUVs tend to be more expensive and get bad gas.

So yeah...what are some cars under 10k for a 17 year old?
I'm not buying a car off of Craig's List

I'm asking for some cars that would be good for a 17 year old. Meaning name a car that gets good gas mileage and yeah...



Answer
You're not getting anything good for under $10K thats 2-3 years old. I'd say look at something like a 02 Mustang GT, 01-03 Acura CL Type-S, 03 Acura RSX, or a 01 or so Nissan Maxima/Altima. All of those cars look good(or at least don't look bad), get decent gas mileage, have good performance, and can have some luxury features.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment