Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Car for me!????????




Xing


I'm purchasing my first car

What do you guys recommend?

I'd want something new that cost under 30k.

I don't need a big car since I'm a young guy even a 2 seater would do.

I want something sporty I've been looking into ford mustangs...

I don't want a toyota or something boring?

Are there any luxury brands like infiniti lexus etc that i can get new for under 30k?

Well what do you guys suggest?



Answer
mustangs' a good solid choice.

i'm just gonna shooot some out and you can check them out yourself as car preference is a matter of opinion.

nissan 370z
honda s2000 (if this is the one you want, hurry and get one because production ended this year)
dodge challenger
chevrolet camaro
ford mustang
mazda miata
honda civic si
scion tc
cheverolet cobalt SS
mitsubishi lancer ralliart
subaru wrx


as for luxury brands,
you can get a bmw 1 series, but.... personally u might as well save a couple more thousand, and get a proper 3 series. otherwise i cant think of a new luxury car under 30k


if you dont mind getting a used car, you have a lot more options

what top 10 car/luxury car companies say "classy" or chick "magnet" to you?




Scarlite


I'm thinking in the 30k-100k range. I'm looking for a car/car company that get's a little attention. not bently or maybach.. too expensive like lexus, infiniti, bmw audi, acura... what else am I missing which do you think are the best/flashiest. I want a car that's a chick magnet..


Answer
White S-Class, The Benzo is the most recognizable car on the planet, Everybody instantly knows what kind of person rolls in a three pointed star.

White S-Class with black rims , preferrably blades, and you're accomplished.

(And its all under 100,000!)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment