Sunday, September 8, 2013

What would be an ideal sports car for me?

sports cars 4 seats on FREEDOMFIGHTERS FOR AMERICA - THIS ORGANIZATION EXPOSING CRIME AND ...
sports cars 4 seats image



Elysian


I've been looking into cars lately, just want to know what you guys think. I'm a guy, my 17th birthdays coming up next week, live in California, looking for a sports car. Preferably 2 door coupe with 4-5 seats, used, manual transmission, <11,000, year 2000 or higher, black or red, something <70k miles, and looks like a sick car.
This is going to be a car for pleasure shared between my dad and I.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing your suggestions
Forgot to say, I've been driving for a year and a half and have experience, so this won't be my first car. And i do not want any type of mustang as they are overrated and way too common. Looking for a unique car.



Answer
sports cars come with two seats look at the Civic SI

What fancy sports cars should i get?




Colton K


I want a fancy sports car that is affordable, 4 or 5 seat-er, good on gas and overall a good car.


Answer
well a 4 seater fancy sports car is hard to find.how much money you got to fool around with ? nice little rice burners are those chevy cobalts SS. they are 265 horse power. but the real way to go is to get a used ford cobra. a 1993 ford cobra is said to be the fastest production car made by ford. audi's are nice too but really really expensive. they are fast but oh so sweet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment