Wednesday, September 11, 2013

what to do with scam dealer? desperately need help or advise...?

luxury cars sacramento on orangecounty wholesale car dealer license training ( $ 100. )
luxury cars sacramento image



don kent


I bought a mercedes benz from one of the luxury car dealer in Los Angeles about a year ago. Full amount of $45000 cashier check pay on the spot with the selling agreement signed. They promised they will deliver the title within 14 days which they never did. I went to the dealer after a month and they closing down the business. Basically, they took the money and run. I believe i am not the only victim on this case since they are selling lots of luxury cars. such as bently, ferrari and porsche etc.
I filed a complained to DMV investigate then DMV in sacramento throughout 2009. But nothing progress so far since the mercedes have a lien on the title. DMv ask me to call their insurance company to claimed dealer bond but the dealer bond of 50k already have some claims pending on. Dmv also ask me to have vehicle bond to get the car registered. I have been calling 3 insurance company to get vehicle bond but none of them willing to take a risk. They knew mercedes will claim the vehicle bond once the bond issued. This is a loss business for them.
i need to know what should I do from this point? What is buyer right? Will I lost the car and money?
thanks for your times.



Answer
In michigan the attourney general helps with consumer problems

Call California Department of Consumer Affairs' http://www.dca.ca.gov/

Survey: If you had to get your sister's hand-me-down-car from Sacramento to Houston...?




Pocket Pro


...would you pay to ship it, and only take 3 1/2 hours to fly back to Houston? Or would you drive that hellish 3 1/2 days across the Southern California, Nevada, New Mexico, and Texas deserts in the middle of summer?


Answer
Can you take the Amtrack train where they put the
cars in back and passengers in luxury cars?
I did this coming home from Florida because I was
too tired to drive and I had a blast on the train.
FREE FOOD !
LOL




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment