Sunday, September 8, 2013

What car should I buy? Luxury Sports sedan?

luxury cars for under 10000 on Best MPG Cars Under 10000 Cars Under 10000 Best MPG
luxury cars for under 10000 image



Robby


I'm looking to buy a used car for under 10k. My top choice is a 2002-2004 audi a4. Other cars I am considering are audi a6, bmw 325xi, and saab 9-3. I live in MN so all wheel drive is a plus. Looking for a good looking luxury car.

However, I keep reading about how costly audi's and bmw's are to maintain. I don't have the money to pour thousands into repairs.

What is a reliable good looking car that is in my price range?



Answer
I have a friend who owned a BMW XI and he makes 6 figures a yr, He got rid of it because of the high maintenance costs etc. Audi's are also nice but its the same deal. Anytime you are talking Luxury car, it's probably going to cost alot for repairs now or esp later. If you want a more reliable AWD, the people you should be looking at are Subaru, If you must have something sporty, you can't do better then a WRX. If you must have an AWD Luxury, then look at an Infiniti, Lexus, or Acura. But even these cars will cost you for repair and anything of this type for less then 10000 will have very high mileage. Unless of course you find an older car with good miles for the yr. Again, If I were you, the Subaru is where I'd go, People who own them love them and I've driven a few before and they handle well )

2005 Audi A6 vs 2004 Infiniti G35x vs 2007 Lincoln MKZ vs 2003 Jaguar S-type R vs 2006 Chrysler 300C need help?




Han


please help me choose the best car from the cars i listed above.

Hi, I'm turning senior year for college this September, and I decided to buy a car. My budget is 10K (excluding maintenance fee), but because I'm only going to drive it for 10 months and then will sell the car (i'm an international student, so i will sell the car after i graduate), i thought why not buy the best bang for the buck car under 10K. Because I have a baseball practice every weekend and will need to pick up members, i need a mid-size sedan with a reasonable amount of trunk space.

Because I'm going to drive less than 10K, I decided not to worry about the mileage that much. So I looked at various used car websites and came across these cars:

2005 Audi A6 3.2 quattro with 100200 miles for $10,000
2004 Infiniti G35x with 110800 miles for $9,500
2007 Lincoln MKZ with 92850 miles for $9,990
2003 Jaguar S-type R with 94000 miles for $9,300
2006 Chrysler 300C with 96000 miles for $10,000

Cars are all stock - no modifications
All cars have been serviced regularly - which means regular oil changes, regular dealer maintenance and those stuff
They all have clean title, but G35x and S-type R had an accident before


These cars all look fabulous for me, but I did some online research and found out some pros and cons for all these vehicles.

I know that Jaguar has low reliability but I'm really attracted to that V8.
Chrysler has low reliability too but I want to experience that HEMI engine before i go back to my home country
G35x is an all-round car but the styling is too normal
A6 looks awesome and has really nice high-tech toys but i heard its unreliable after 100,000miles
Lincoln MKZ's V6 3.0 engine is underpowered compared to other cars that I'm thinking.

in terms of reliability, i know that infiniti is the best, but i cant decide.
I have a part-time job so i don't care about the fuel economy or small maintenance fees - i will cover that with my money and love.
I just want to know if I can choose one of these and I will be safe for another 10000miles without any major breakdowns.
I'm planning 2 long distance trips also - from Indianapolis to Boston and from Indianapolis to Atlanta.
So I don't want my car to break down in the middle of highway and end up having to pay alot of money for repairs.

So, please help me decide - which car in your opinion, is the best?
Which car do you think will go safe for another 10000 miles without major repairs?

Currently the car that I'm interested the most is Jaguar S-type R, but what do you guys think??

Oh, and please don't say stuff like - just buy a toyota camry or chevy covalt or sth like that- this is my only opportunity to spend 10K on mid-size luxury sedan and I don't want to miss this chance.

Thank you!



Answer
Big question, figure it out yourself

8==========D------ :-o

oh no its in my hair!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment