Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What is a good looking sports car with good mileage?

sports cars gas mileage on Best Fuel Mileage Dodge Dakota 2013 Release and Price on prices-cars ...
sports cars gas mileage image



Nazar Stel


I am 16 and I am looking to find a car that is fuel efficient, looks nice (sports car sudan), and is affordable. I have looked at a Mazda rx8 but it seems with the rotory engine that would give me more problems than I would like. I have also looked at the ford mustang as well as other types of sports cars but I need better gas mileage.

P.S. Im not a big fan hatchbacks or convertibles. If i had to choose between the two I would choose the convertible though.



Answer
I don't have a lot of knowledge about other cars other than the ones I have owned.

I had a 2006 Mustang GT. It had the tested and true 4.6L V8.

I put over 120k miles on that car with no issues. Reliable and fun. It got 23-24 on the hwy, and about 17 in the city. The new 5.0 mustang 2011-2012 gets even better gas mileage and more power!

I would imagine that the new Camaro is just as solid with its dependable motor. But I am pretty sure its gas mileage is not as good.

What the gas mileage for an 8-cylinder sports car such as this?

Q. A 2002 Camaro Z28 with an 5.7 liter LSI 305 HP engine?

I'm looking to get an 8-cylinder sports car, but I hope that it's gas mileage is not a bad 18 MPG for the highway. I hope it's at least 25 MPG for the highway or so.


Answer
You could get even higher than 30 mpg in that car. At least on a cross country trip with cruise control on.

I got 29 mpg in my 95 Camaro Z28, which has a similar V8 engine that gets worse miles per gallon.

Really depends how you drive it though, how many hills you have, type of tires, general tune up condition and about 99999999999999999999 different things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment