Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How to get mom off of wanting to get a bmw?

luxury cars 2013 on New 2013 Chrysler Minivan Release and Price on prices-cars.com ...
luxury cars 2013 image



DA CHAN MA


Ok well let me tell you guys something. Im 16 and fu#king hate bmws and other luxury cars. Don't get me wrong here there beautiful cars but now some if there modern engineering if full of junk and there really expensive. Mom is telling me she wants a 2013 bmw x5, I keep telling her there full of crap and its going to cost you a lot of money. If u know scottykilmer on youtube he talked about there plastic electric water pump and luxury car parts can be very expensive and hard to fine at the auto parts store. I told her all of that and she still didn't give a crap. Mom is seriously pissing me of lately and she is one of those "woman" that like to spend. Right now when it comes to maintenance on her car its me and dad trying to do all the repairs to save money. Im trying to get her to look into honda or like the new ford escape ecoboost that is such a gas saver compared to the pos bmw suv that uses just as much as a modern v8 truck, no its actually even more! Because it uses premium gas! Now shes telling me she works hard enough to get what ever she wants and I shouldn't be telling her what to do. well shes sort of wrong, she makes my dad pay for most of the stuff and better yet she would probably let my dad help her pay for the bmw and gas. My dad is a money saver and were not rich, but when it comes to mom choices he can't really say anything or ill be arguments and problems. He trys to keep away from that and he even made his own secret bank account for "emergency" money in case we need it but mom is just using the money off her pay check and just spending it all the time and don't know what saving is. I already told her if she gets that bmw I ain't doing don't work on it and she can take it to the dealership to get it done. Heck I might might not even wanting to fix the tire if it was flat too. Me im sticking to the hondas and toyotas I love working on the simple cars like this. I need help on the negatives to changer her mind off of bmw. Me and dad are not done.


Answer
Learn to write proper english before working on cars.

What cars will make a college student look rich?




Kay


What cars will break necks at college for around 20-40k? Im thinking, cts coupe, a chrysler 300, a lotus, a mustang, bmw 335i OR maybe a range rover/ late model luxury car. If you have better choices, feel free to advice me :) thanks alot guys (Please no honda civics, and if you are going to be funny and offend me dont answer this)


Answer
buy the 2013 lincoln mkz. its a really cool car. has a push button shifter, touch screen everything. they get good mpg. the hybrid gets 45 mpg




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment