Wednesday, September 11, 2013

what should i wear receptionist car dealership?

sports cars dealerships on home car news MG Rover news MG Rover MG TF news �100,000 Paid For Top ...
sports cars dealerships image



StephanieA


I've got an interview for a receptionist job at car dealership, what should I wear to work if I get the job? I know it's got to be professional...but I need pictures or something for an example of what I should go out and buy.


Answer
Dark dress pants, white button up dress shirt and some sort of sport looking jacket. The salesman are all in casual looking suits (without jackets), so I suggest looking allot like business attire until you get the job and see what dress code is.

What rental car company rents sports cars?




Joshua


I live in Clinton Township Michigan. What car rental company rents sports cars like a Ford Mustang, Chevrolet Camaro, or Nissan Z?


Answer
I can't think of a single company that does. These cars carry a too high of a risk that someone will tear them up. You could try renting directly from a dealership. Some do for an astronomical price, but many will only rent 4 cyl sedans.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment