Sunday, August 11, 2013

How can i keep my Droid X battery from dying out?

sports cars wallpapers on Sports Cars Wallpapers
sports cars wallpapers image



cheerlove_


I just got the Droid X and my battery dies out really fast? What can i do to make it last longer thru the day?


Answer
Use the Power Control widget to keep GPS, WiFi, and Bluetooth off when you're not using them, as well as to keep the screen dimmed.. Charge your phone up completely without stopping when it needs to be charged, and avoid charging it until its as low as possible. Dont charge it with a car charger.. Set email, FB, etc. to sync as little as possible. Dont use a live wallpaper. Use Advanced Task Killer to end apps that you are no longer using, but dont kill any widgets or apps that constantly run and update themselves in the background, like email, FB, weather, sports, etc..

Any ideas on nursery themes for a boy or for a girl or any neutral themes?




txcuttie09


Most of the stores I've been to have the rainforest themed stuff and at first I thought it was a cute idea but the more I think about the more I dont really want it anymore. I want the theme to be able to grow with them.


Answer
Neutral colours - lemon, green, white
Neutral themes - farm animals, zoo animals, teddies, clowns(can be a bit scary)
Girls colours - purple, lilac and pink
Girls themes - butterflies, flowers, fairies, ballet
Boys colours - blue, red
Boys themes - transport like cars, helicopters, planes, boats, dinosaurs, sports, planets and stars,
We've left our kids rooms cream but added a border of stickers (not wallpaper) which are easy to remove. My son had teddies as a baby and now has cars. My baby daughter has the teddies which have purple in it and I've added butterflies to the theme. I don't like pink either so I did apple green and purple.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment