Saturday, August 10, 2013

How much would a Lamborghini Miura cost me today?

luxury cars $100 000 on Teslas Model S 4-door Sedan | Gentleman's Gadgets
luxury cars $100 000 image



Jake S


I have always been fascinated by the 1968 Lamborghini Miura. I think it is the most beautiful car every manufactured and I have a dream of one day buying one. I have done some research on prices and I have seen anything from 100,000 to 350000 US dollars. Was wondering if anyone knew if this sounded right, from personal luxury car experience or any experience in the motoring world at all. Thanks a lot!


Answer
I have one of those in matchbox from back then, only paid $1 for it a couple of years ago. But im sure you could get the real thing for about 75,000 if you looked around on ebay or something.

What kind of car do you think I can afford?




Corey


Hello, I got bitten by a dog when in my childhood and my parents sued for $100,000, so when I turn 18 yrs. old I get the money, but only like $2,000 a month, so I wont be taxed hard. I am planning on buying a car , but I dont know what kind of car I should get and what kind of car I can afford. I really like sports cars, muscle and luxury cars too. Also SUV's and trucks..Thank you


Answer
If i was getting $2,000 a month, i'd go buy a lightly used G35 Sport Coupe. That money should cover your car payment, insurance and gas. But it really depends on how much of that money you actually want to spend. I like the G35 because it has the perfect balance of luxury and performance if you ask me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment