Wednesday, August 7, 2013

question about immigration?

xe luxury cars on New Audi Tt Release and Price on prices-cars.com
xe luxury cars image



saxman


for what reasons dont immigrants come to america legally? i mean all you have to do is get a visa, stay in america for 5 years, take a test, and an take an oath. it doesnt seem to hard to me but obviously it is with all of the illegal immigrants in america today. i was just wondering why most immigrants dont apply to be legal citizens of the USA
ok i get the fee part but cant they work the same jobs they would if they were here illegally while waiting the amount of time it takes to become a citizen?



Answer
Hi Saxman

Sadly, most americans thinks is relly easy to get a US visa.But is not. Even if you have some money in the bank is really hard to get a visa. I know a couple, both of them dentist in Mexico.They own 3 houses & their medical clinic which had been established for 20 years. & their visa was declined 3 time. And all that they wnted to do was go to Disney.

Please keep in mind that a big percentage of the immigrants from Mexico & other "Hispanic" American countries are natives & they do not speak Spanish at all. So they come here & not only need to learn English but Spanish.

Also salaries are really low. For example in Mexico the minimum wage is $50.00 pesos per day. Less than $5.00 Dllrs. a day. ( you can check it here http://www.xe.com/ucc/ ). And prices of food, medicines, clothes, are almost the same as in the USA. Also, keep in consideration that the government discount several percentages for IMSS (Like Medicare / Medicaid), Soc. Sec., Unnemployment, etc, etc, etc. from those $50.00 pesos. So just figure. Would you work a 8 hours shift or more for $5.00 or less daily???

While $50.00 pesos is the minimum wage in Mexico, Senators, Congressmen/women, & "Diputados" monthly income starts at $180,000.00 to $300,000.00 pesos.( $18,000.00 to $30,000.00 dollars monthly.) Off course that does not include their diets, allowances, trips, etc, etc, etc,.. Basically what they make monthly will take a regular mexican to do approximately 40 years or more . A lifetime. ( http://www.elsemanario.com.mx/news/news_display.php?story_id=5148 )

I have some illegal friends in USA that are doctors, surgeons, architects, CPA. etc., on their native countries. So we are talking about well- educated people who decided to cross the border illegally or overstay a visa because they will make more working in the USA as a dishwasher than working their profession in their countries. As simple as that.


I am a proud happy usc wife of an illegal mexican immigrant. I had been living abroad (In Mexico) with hubby for almost 2 years now .Thanks to the English that my husband learned while living in the USA illegally, he has a descent income here. And we live confortable. Obviously, not with all the luxuries & quality of life that you can have in the US, but comfortable. But let me tell you,I had experience things in here that I never imaging happening on my life before. Like for example I had seen families not having a bathroom, but a letrine. Not having hot water to take a shower & a house heater. while if freezing outside. Not having a concrete floor, but just sand.No a/c units during summer time. A car &/or taxi w/o a/c. and a lot more.
But the saddest part for me is that I, A US CITIZEN, AM LIVING RIGHT NOW, IS BEING FAR AWAY FROM MY PARENTS & MY 95 YEARS OLD GRAND-MA. Honestly, everyday, I think about when the time comes by,...you know... and my parents would be in charge of everything, funneral arrangements, etc, etc,etc, and they wil not have our support. Obviously I would fly right away, but why our family cannot be together? Why my grandma a USC does not have had the opportunity to meet my hubby? Why?

But, u know what. Even thou I am going through all this situation I am thanksfull. I married the love of my life. My husband is a hardworker, who had always respected me.

Honestly, we need an Immiggration Reform ASAP. There are families being separated. USC, kids, senior citicenz suffering do to this.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment