Monday, August 5, 2013

What are some good cheap awesome sports car?

sports cars kits on , destract, eca, carbon, trust, survey, refrigerant, grilles, car ...
sports cars kits image



Anthony


I'm looking for a pretty cheap all around great car. I just want to know what are some pretty good cheap sport cars that's out there. Yes I am 19, and this will be my first daily driver. Don't tell me to get a Honda, or a toyota. It's my money not yours. Plus I am able to afford the insurance. I have a big back ground of driving high performance cars, building them, repairing them, and racing them on the track. I do have a lot of experience with a lot of power.


Answer
A mustang is a great car for the money, new or used. Performance parts are cheap and there are many modifications possible. For short track events, Miata's do very well. They can out corner and out brake almost any car. Beck builds a Porsche kit car that is also light and extremely good on the track. For a daily driver, I would go with a Mustang. Have fun in the New Year!

Why do hispanic men wash their cars so much?




GI Joe


I could see spending that much time and money upgrading and washing a new sports car or a classic muscle car but why do it to a 92 corolla? Some of the things they put on these cars are expensive (rims, spoilers, body kits etc) yet they live 10 people to an apartment. Why?


Answer
because you touch yourself at night




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment