Monday, August 12, 2013

We are in the luxury car rental business?

luxury cars rental on Luxury Car rental in Delhi,luxury bus rental India,Volvo bus hire in ...
luxury cars rental image



important_


We are in the luxury car rental business in our country. We are looking for companies that has got some idea to do reciprocal businesss with us. Where do we look for such companies preferably in the United States?


Answer
Just check any and all exotic and specialty rental car places as well as with limo rental companies.

I would start with the bigger companies first like........

Enterprise, Avis, Budget, Hertz and so on.

How much money would I make if I started a luxury car rental business?




David


I'm 14 and when I'm older, I'm looking into started a luxury / exotic car rental business. I've read about it, there's less people who can afford to rent a luxury car, but there are a lot who do have the money and/ or want to just drive one or impress their friends. If I a rental business in New York City, Miami, and Los Angeles, about how much money would I make after being in business after about 10 years?


Answer
i RECOMMENCED YOU GET A JOB AT ONE OF THOSE PLACES - LEARN THE BUSINESS BEFORE STARTING YOUR OWN SOME DAY/*




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment