Saturday, July 27, 2013

2006 Acura TL or 2005 Audi A4 for a teenage driver?

luxury cars under 35k on 2011 Buick LaCrosse CXL Sedan for sale in Sioux Falls for $23,999 with ...
luxury cars under 35k image



<3


Hello! I'm 16 and I am looking into buying a new car in the next six months.
I'll have about $15,000 to spend on this car.

I have came down between my top two favorites.
A 2006 Acura TL or a 2005 Audi A4.

Which is the safest? Most fuel efficient? Any pros and cons? Which will be harder to get fixed? Easiest to drive?

Anything that you think can help me out is appreciated!
Thank you very much!

Pictures of each car:
Acura - http://www.cargurus.com/images/2009/02/22/14/36/pic-48996.jpeg
Audi - http://www.edmunds.com/media/reviews/top10/05.luxury.cars.under.35k/05.audi.a4.500.jpg
Also, if there is another car you think might suit me (that is still pretty) feel free to tell me about it!
Hehe, this is my 2nd car. I have a Jeep now.



Answer
I would get the Acura TL. Looks better and more reliable.

Good near-luxury sedans for under a 35k base price?




Soraandaxe


Looking, will accept a v4, put preferably a v6 or v8...exterior doesnt matter much...interior is where you spend most of your time with your car, so a nice luxurious interior is a must. im thinking of the 2011 toyota avalon or camary...or a honda accord...any cheap audi's would be nice to know about too...remember UNDER 35K!!!


Answer
I have a Chevy Malibu LTZ. It has a V6 (252 hp), 6 speed auto trans, leather heated seats, dual power seats, every option except sun roof, auto climate control, chrome trim everywhere, & many more standard items normally reserved for a luxury sedan. It was $28K. I had another $3.5K in rebates & discounts, so it was a good deal. It's also a Consumer Reports recommended buy. I wanted a Caddy CTS, but my budget would not allow it. But I have all the same near luxury items it has anyways. Good day!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment