Friday, July 26, 2013

Where can I rent for few days a Ferrari 599,Lamborghini or Aston martin in DUBAI?

luxury cars dubai on Atlantis The Palm Dubai Photos. Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah
luxury cars dubai image



Marie Fran


Where can I find a company who can provides all those luxury cars in DUBAI?
I would like to deal with the same agency and not bother myself to find another one each time I want to change car.
Please advice if you ever rent a sport car in DUBAI.
Thanks for help :)



Answer
go to "No7agency- DUBAI Cars",

I deal with them one time for a Lamborghini and a Porsche cayenne GTS , very good deal!

Icon don't have Aston martin and Ferrari 599...I tried.

Good ride!

Moving to Dubai for 1-2 years max. Budget of 35k usd to buy a car. Should I buy a new one or a used?




luiscarlos


My objective is to loose the less money possible when selling it after 1 1/2 years. Maybe getting a 3 year old luxury brand car or getting a NEW economic car?


Answer
New cars and luxury cars depreciate the most. I'd suggest buying something 1-2 years old. Still has warranty, probably still has service contract, close enough to new that you might as well be driving a new car. And 20%-40% cheaper than the same car new.

For $35k you could buy a nearly new mid-range Mercedes which holds value better than most. Or Toyota 4WD which also holds value well.

Here's a few tips about buying cars in Dubai...
http://www.dubaifaqs.com/car-buy-sell-in-dubai.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment