Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Which non-entry level luxury car provides the best gas mileage?

luxury cars mpg best on New 2013 Honda Civic Hybrid Details and Photos
luxury cars mpg best image



Steve


I'm looking for a new used luxury car. I'm current getting 33 average MPG with mostly highway driving. I'm looking to get the same or better MPG with a newer car. I require a luxury car, and not an entry-level model. Two or four doors is OK. What would you recommend to me?


Answer
BMW 335D 23city 36 highway.

Are there any luxury cars that are fuel efficient?




Carlos


When I say luxury I, for the most part, mean cars like Rolls Royce, Mercedes, Bentley, Porsche and cars of that nature. I guess most production, street legal cars that go over $100,000. By fuel efficient I mean at least 25mph which I know is not that good but luxury cars aren't that great with gas mileage in the first place. I'm not looking to buy anything in the near future, just a little curious.


Answer
Mercedes and Porsche make a few diesel models. But most are less than $100.000, but Porsche does have the Panamera Diesel. It get's pretty decent MPG and it costs over $100.000.

But all the other cars you named are not fuel efficient. Luxury cars above $100.000 also have really big engines that put out a lot of horsepower.

Most top luxury cars average around 15mpg I would say.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment