Sunday, July 21, 2013

Why cant the 'black church" help the communities in which they are located?

luxury cars atlanta on On New Season Of - Real Housewives Of New Jersey Gossip Blog 2013
luxury cars atlanta image



Slippery(O


There are so many black churches in the black community. And yet the black communities are in poverty and full of blight and crime. So why cant the black leaders and members just help the communities around them,and not just help themselves only?

BTW: I know all communities aren't like this, but most of them are. Take Detroit,Chicago and Atlanta for example.



Answer
My church from back at home does. They offer free tutoring and social programs for the children.

But I agree with you that too many of the Black churches, atleast the "mega" Black churches, don't do enough, if anything, for the Black community. A lot of the pastors and ministers are greedy and they only cater to their self-serving agenda. I have been to a "mega" Black church that had several offerings and the pastor justified it by saying that "We don't serve no broke God". All of the money that they allocate from this hustle is only used to finance their luxury cars, vacations, and numerous homes.

Btw, the mega church that I attended was in Baltimore.

Mega churches can do a helluva lot more. They have the money and resources to do so, but like I stated, the pastors are greedy and only serve themselves.

I'm in the usa and unemployed. I would like to work temp in Queensland Australia. How can I find a job there?




SK3


I have a recreation and leisure studies BS degree. I'm unemployed in the usa. I would like to travel to AU and work there temp on a work visa. I will not be able to drive in au (because of the wrong side of the road driving).

How can I find a job there? I would like to be near the Southern Brisbane area if possible. Thanks.



Answer
If you can get a work permit there are theme parks south of Brisbane on the Gold Coast. That might suit your degree.

http://www.themeparksgoldcoast.com.au/content/tpgc_home_v2.asp?

http://www.tourismgoldcoast.com/tours_themeparks.html

There are also plenty of hotels and other tourist stuff ranging from luxury to camping and hiking facilities in the country just inland.

I have not tried driving on the right, but according to a friend of mine it is not difficult, he hired a car in Atlanta and drove to New York via inland states. No problem. So driving on the left might not be a problem for you. I would not try it on the highway from the Gold Coast to Brisbane first though.

Road signs are similar to those in the USA and the UK.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment